Thursday 19 July 2012

Are You Kidding Me!?

My mom, my sister and I were sitting on the couch watching TV before dinner when my mother got a phone call from my little brother.

Mom: Hello? *pause* WHAT?!?!?!?!

My mom sprang to her feet.

Mom: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!

She then ran out of the room. At this point, my sister and I were both perplexed and concerned. It was raining pretty heavily that day, so I thought maybe he had gotten himself stranded somewhere.

Me: I wonder what's wrong. I hope everything's Ok.

Sister: Yeah what the hell's going on?

This was all very dramatic but after a couple of seconds my mom paced back into the room.

Mom: Well can you ask if they can make more chicken? *pause* Ok love you bye. *Click*

Me: What was that all about?

Mom: Safeway ran out of roasted chickens.


No comments:

Post a Comment