Thursday 5 July 2012

Asian Driver

My fobby mom isn't your typical asian driver. Yes, she drives erratically, and yes she never knows where she's going, but slow she is not.

One day when my mother was driving me to school, we were stuck behind this EXTREMELY slow green Subaru in our neighbourhood. Unable to go around him, my mom began freaking out and road raging. Her go-to phrases in such situations are "GET OFF THE ROW!" and "GET LOSS YOU DIRK!"

Anyways, when the road opened up to two lanes, my mom quickly put her lead foot to use and sped past the green car. As we were passing, my mom shot a nasty look to the driver of the Subaru and made the following observation:



Mom: AAAAAASIAAAAAN..... white people gonna be freakin' out!


Oh mother.... you are so adorable when you rage.



No comments:

Post a Comment