Wednesday 26 September 2012

How the Tables Have Turned

Last night when I was over at my parents' house for dinner, my fob mother finally got the chance to be on the delivering end of a ridiculing story.

As my mom was about to tell us all what had unfolded earlier that day, my sister interrupted her to say "I just want you all to know that I was over-due for a blonde moment".

So apparently when my mom and sister were in the car my mom pointed out the newly constructed Humane Society as they were driving by. My sister was confused as to why she should take interest so she asked my mom "and why do I care?"

My mom just continued to say that it was a brand new facility and it just got finished being built etc. So my sister then asked "So what? Do the homeless people like it there or something?"

Oh simple little sissy. My mom always enjoys the moments where she can dole out the mockery as opposed to the other way around.

http://www.edmontonhumanesociety.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment