Tuesday 14 August 2012

Blueberrhea

WARNING: GRAPHIC BERRY CONTENT

This post isn't about fobs, but it's about an equally important issue that I want to bring to your attention.

Now that blueberries are in season, I have recently been stricken with BLUEBERRHEA! It was hard to tell my family, but it was quite the wake-up call. I checked myself into a twelve-step program and now I am on the road to recovery.

For those of you who are not trained in the medical field, blueberrhea can be classified as a blue-green tinged diarrhea resulting from the over consumption of blueberries. Most cases of blueberrhea arise from a previously established addiction to blueberries.

Similar conditions include Raspberrhea, Strawberrhea, and the deadly Cherrhea.

If you are experiencing blueberrhea, it is recommended that you find a toilet as soon as possible and stay away from farmer's markets!

Spread the word!





No comments:

Post a Comment