Thursday 13 December 2012

The Chinese Martha Stewart

With the holidays nearing, my sister has been keeping herself busy with all things Christmassy. Out of everyone in our family she's definitely the most enthusiastic about Christmas and she's certainly the most likely of us to be on pinterest for such an occasion. I guess you could say she gives Martha Stewart a run for her money.

Earlier this week my family was out for dinner celebrating my brother's birthday. 

Colleen: Check out the Christmas Count-Down I downloaded for my phone.

Me: Uh huh.

Mom: Colleen's just a regular Marthur Steward, isn't she?

Everyone: Hahaha Marthur Steward?

Mom: None of you are allowed to name your kids Marthur! It's another name I can't say!


marthastewart.com

One more name blacklisted...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment