Saturday 12 May 2012

Fob Roll

My mom was on fire last night at dinner. Here are some random highlights from the conversations we had:

Me: Mom, where did you get this shrimp from?

Mom: Ginatown

Me: Ginatown? Hahaha!

Mom: Yeah, that's what it's called.

============================

Me: What kind of animal is in lap cheong?

Mom: Some is chickens and some is porks. Some is lambs.

==========================================

Me: Are you thinking about going on an Alaskan Cruise?

Mom: I'd rather be on a Herwaiian Cruise

========================================

My mom was starting to feel full...

Mom: I'm stuff!

======================

Mom: By all means! Fill your nuts! I mean your boots!

===========================================


My sister went into the kitchen and you could hear that she dropped something. My mom proceeded to freak out before she even knew what was going on.

Mom: COLLEEN! ARE YOU BREAKING... some STUFF?!?!?!?







No comments:

Post a Comment