Thursday 5 April 2012

American Idol

I really wish I had started this blog MOONS ago when I think back on all the memories, photos, e-mails, and videos that have been lost in time. One video that would've been perfect for this blog was of my mom eating soup. Now you may not think that would make a particularly funny video, but I can assure you it was.

My sister and I had set out some soup in a tiny dipping sauce bowl and placed in it a tiny spoon. When mommy-dearest spotted the soup, she immediately began scarfing it down. In traditional Chinese fashion, she brought the bowl up to her mouth to aggressively shovel in the last little bit.

Oh well... this post is about a video that WASN'T lost in time.

As I've established before, my mom LUVS American Idol. This woman has watched every single episode for the last-- I don't know how many seasons. Forgetting to record it for her, or deleting a recording will certainly result in your demise.

Not too long ago my sister snuck some vid of my mom watching fellow asian Hee Jun Han on American Idol. You can see her kind of mouthing the words and you can tell she's definitely mesmerised! See the video below:







Like all viewers, she has her favourites and her not-so-favourites. However, since my mom is so crazy, she truly becomes "inarmour" with the contestants she likes. The contestants she doesn't like on the other hand... I'm pretty sure she genuinely wants them to die.



No comments:

Post a Comment