Monday 30 April 2012

Withholding Informasian

A long time ago, I was in the produce section of a grocery store with my mom. Standing next to us was a very confused looking white lady in the “asian vegetables section”. After staring at the vegetables for a good while, she turned to my mother and asked if she knew anything about the vegetable she was holding in her hand.

White Lady: Excuse me. Do you know what this is?

Mom: Sorry, I don’t.

Soon after that, we were on our way and my mom whispers to me...

Mom: I knew what that was… tee hee

Me: Haha. Why didn’t you help that lady?

Mom: Well why does she have to ask ME??? She just ASSUMES I know what it is???

Me: But mom, you DID know what it was.

Mom: Ya well I don’t have time to explain things to people!




No comments:

Post a Comment