Monday 23 April 2012

R.I.P. Led Zeppelin

My little brother is a HUGE Led Zeppelin fan. Actually, to say that he is a huge fan would be an understatement. He bleeds ZoSo.

One day a long time ago, my well-intentioned, mal-informed mother burst into my little brother's room...

Mom: Did you hear? Robert Plant is DEAD!

Brother: WHAT???

Mom: Yes. He is dead. I heard it on the radio.

Brother: I can't believe it *devastated*

My brother immediately goes on the computer to start investigating the deets:

Brother: What the hell? There is no news on his death yet. You'd think there would be more media coverage since he was in Led Zeppelin.

Mom: Led Zeppelin? He wasn't in Led Zeppelin.

Brother: What??? What are you talking about???

Mom: Robert Palmer wasn't in Led Zeppelin.

Brother: OH MY GOD! YOU SAID ROBERT PLANT DIED, NOT ROBERT PALMER!

Mom: No I didn't.

Brother: OMG YOU ARE SO STUPID!!!!!! *storms off*

Mom: What's his problem?

My mom has many issues with mistaken identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment